What is your Favorite LOVE story!!!

holding balloonsI always like to hear Love stories. So give me your best one. It doesnt have to be with the man your with now...

RedneckSammie20

Asked by RedneckSammie20 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I'll let yall here mine. I have always been one to say i would never find love :( I have always been hurt by guys. But with the man i am with now i talked to him on the phone for weeks and in letters. I knew everything about him before i seen him. Well when i seen him every nerve in my body twiched. He has done everything for me. And has been there for me every time i needed him. Since we been together there hasnt been one minute we been apart. He is chesse to my macaroni. I love him more every day. :)
    RedneckSammie20

Comment by RedneckSammie20 (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• 300
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• What is 300?
    RedneckSammie20

Comment by RedneckSammie20 (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My DH rescued me from my abusive ex. He made me realize how love should really be and how I should be treated.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I met my DH online in a chat room. I had gotten brand new phone that had web. Never been on the web in my life. I thought I would give it a try when I was bored out of my mind one evening home by myself and right away someone said "Hi, what are you up too"....I replied '" I'm sitting on my patio looking at the stars and looking around this chat room"...that started the conversation!..We chatted like that for 5 long months (no pictures were exchanged until 5 months, only a description of each other). at 5 months we exchanged pics and began phone calls....at 1 year we met in person and let me tell you the sparks FLEW with that first kiss. I will remember how I absolutely tingled and melted from head to toe, forever. HE was THE ONE!!!! His face, his eyes, his scent, his voice it was all like a drug to me....we are still madly in love 11 years later and cannot breathe without each other!! I LOVE true love!!! Awesomeness.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Im so glad you got out of that relationship it takes a coward to hurt a lady. err makes me mad. And KellyGirl TX u just made my hair stand up i love ur love story awww i love true love to
    RedneckSammie20

Comment by RedneckSammie20 (original poster) at 11:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2011