Babys 1st birthday ideas:

I am doing my little girls birthday in zebra print & Hot pink. Shes gonna be a little diva! but i ran out of ideas for decorating & also i dont know what type of food to serve! i want it to go with the theme & im starting to think its impossible! But maybe somebody can help me out.

Like for example: my sons 4th birthday is pirate themed so im serving goldfish, jello mold with sedish fish inside, & im making, hot dogs in bun with pirate flag attached to toothpick, I have tons of ideas for his but, all i came up with for hers is a jello mold thats made with pink jello!??

idk wat to put inside it or nothing im ready to change the theme but, i already bought supplies.

jennifer_oakley

Asked by jennifer_oakley at 5:50 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Is it a diva theme you want to stick with or the hot pink and zebra diva theme?

You can get hot pink and black feather boas for some decoration, you can use those huge fake diamond paper weights for balloon weights, have hot pink table clothes and buy zebra print fabric and make them table runners on the tables, get her a little crown, sash and tutu or peti skirt.

For food, chocolate fondu, ( baby can eat things like marshmallows, cut up strawberries, bananas all things that are yummy dipped in choc.) do jello gigglers in the shape of stars,
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes its like diva hot pink & zebra! shes gonna wear a tiara, tutu some type of bow in her hair. GREAT idea with the fondu!! never even thought about, its perfect!
    jennifer_oakley

Comment by jennifer_oakley (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011