Sigh... Rotten kids

DD is 18 mos old. I have been trying to teach her how to blow kisses since she was 10 mo's old. She just won't do it. every once in awhile while I'm trying she will put her hand on my mmouth and giggle. But she's not interested. My dad can spend 2 hours with her and teach her how to do something. It just amazes me. Everytime she goes to see papaw she learns something new. (this week it was throw your arms in teh air and yell Ta-DA!) I Told him I was going have him do her preschool lol. Anyone else delt with this??

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yeah or they do it behind my back or for other people and not me
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Haha yea she does that too! She will say "eye" and point to her eyes for my mom and at daycare. But she will not do it for me.
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• She isn't rotten
    lattemom1

Answer by lattemom1 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Totally understand that one! She's just being facetious, LOL. Probably understands everything you "teach" her but she's just refusing to play monkey ...
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• LOL I so hear you. There IS a special bond between grand parent and child that exists nowhere else. It drives me crazy too.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2011