When did you start packing up your bag to get ready....

i have a 2 1/2 months to go if that before my baby comes and i was wondering when is too soon or does it matter... when did you get your goodie bag ready for delivery?

mommys2cupcakes

Asked by mommys2cupcakes at 6:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i was 34weeks i actually packed my bag the morning before i went into labor that night. lol...WHEN U FEEL ITS TIME do it!!!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 11:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I packed mine at 36 weeks just because its always better to be prepared than have to do after labor starts. Because baby can come anytime especially after 37 weeks up to 42 weeks.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I packed mine when labor started. It gave me something to do. I however had my list ready at 38 weeks or so in case DH had to do it for some reason. It was nice to have a project during those early stages of labor. lol. I also took a shower, shaved my legs and did my hair and make up. For the hair I was having contractions 5 min apart! lmao!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I had a list of what I wanted to bring but didn't pack until my water broke and I had to leave for the hospital. I didn't bring much, just my toiletry items like toothbrush, facewash, shampoo...stuff that I needed on a daily basis so therefore couldn't pack away.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 6:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• When my water broke lol
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 6:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i am 33 weeks and 4 days and i still havent packed my bag yet and i still need to pick out his coming home outfit, personally i dont think that i will pack my bag until i am at least 36 or 37 weeks
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I started packing mine around 34 weeks and made a list of things I would need to grab at the last minute. My first was born at 37 weeks so I was worried my second would be early. As my due date got closer, I threw more things in the bag.
    Sillieguze

Answer by Sillieguze at 9:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• that's what i was thinking too ladies but my first was born at 37 weeks and i'm thinking the same is going to happen this time around too... i wasn't packed or prepared when i had my first and i just want to be ready this time and go to the hospital with my bag and not send my husband cause he's not a good bag packer.
    mommys2cupcakes

Comment by mommys2cupcakes (original poster) at 9:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011