Did you ever do something romantic for your DH/SO?

I did for my DH, I had made a bubble bath in our tub, I put red rose petals everywhere even in the tub when the bubbles were up high, I put some candles also & I made a CD with jazz music I put a small radio in the bathroom & I put the CD in, I waited for him in a sexy robe & turned all the lights out & when he got home from work he went in our bathroom & he was so surprised he loved it, we took our clothes off & got in the tube it was so romantic & relaxing, then we did other stuff *wink wink* Lol!... He's also done romantic things for me, actually we're always doing romantic things for each other, we're so in love hehe... How about you?

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 6:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• i wanted to for valentines day.. he messed it all up. so oi didnt get to.. ive been with him a year and we have never done anything romantic. and bc of that valentines day i will not. that pissed me off too much and showed me he didnt care that i wanted to do something nice for him

Anonymous

• Im sorry to hear that Anon, hey maybe if you surprise him with something romantic unexpected it'll rub off on him & then you guys can be romantic towards each other =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 6:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i doubt it.. im honestly about to leave him.. im getting tired of feelin like what i do isnt worth crap to him. im tired of his bs.. he wants to run around yet im not allowed to go anywhere unless i HAVE to. im dne trying
    Anonymous

• Oh wow then yeah leave him don't let any man not allow you to go anywhere & yet he can go run around he's not your father your a grown women. You deserve better.
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• AWWW.. that was really Sweet of you to surpise your husband:) we both used to do things like that all of the time; it has been a while- maybe, i will surpise him like that soon:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Thanks for the inspiration,yes been married 2o yrs. and still do things to spark it up.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 12:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I really wish I had someone to do romantic things for. I know I will for sure when I get into a long term relationship. I love doing that kind of stuff and planning surprises! So rewarding! That's an awesome gesture that you did for him. Great job!!
    Lakazmommi3

Answer by Lakazmommi3 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• awww thats so cute!
    i only did it once, but not as romantic as you did
    i should more often thanks :)
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Put on some lingere and lit some candles. He walked in the door and said black looks bad on me.... needless to say we didn't have sex that night because appearantly I look ugly in black
    nikkis23

Answer by nikkis23 at 5:37 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Oh wow sorry about that nikkis23, I'm sure you look stunning in black don't listen to him =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Comment by VanillaBlondie8 (original poster) at 9:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2011