Do you have sexual intercourse when you are on you period???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• No my husband thinks its gross, if it were my choice i would cus thats the time when i want it the most..
    Anonymous

• yes, it's a turn on for my guy.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes
    1erica1978

Answer by 1erica1978 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I wish...thats when I want it the most, but my husband says its the must disgusting thing...
    Anonymous

• yes but only once in a while i sont like it at that time but it is a turn on for my husband
    Anonymous

• Absolutely not! My husband is ok with it and is willing but I just find it to gross and I felt the most uncomfortable and disgusting when I was on my period
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 5:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• yes that is when i am the most horny
    maisynmommy

Answer by maisynmommy at 5:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• no. give your spouse a blow-job instead....
    Anonymous

• i sure do. it's when i'm the horniest, and i know this is gonna sound gross, (esp 2 the one's that think havin sex on ur period is gross, but, eh, i don't care) but it acts like lubricant. then ya just shower afterwards, or hell, even during!!
    ireshgurl

Answer by ireshgurl at 6:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• For some guys this is a turn on, I do not know why!!!! For my guy he prefers to still be able to have it when I am just starting to spot and then he is okay until it runs its course. For some women this is a time when they feel the least sexy and disgusted because it can be very messy. For those of you with these feelings that is fine, just make sure that your guy does not push you into doing something that you don't want to do!!!
    Psywolf1995

Answer by Psywolf1995 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 12, 2008