Do you judge people based on what they are wearing?

And do you think that they are concern that you don't like the outfit they chose for the day, whether it be too provocative or frumpy? I for one always look frumpy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• yes i do.. and you can't lie and say you don't judge others out in public.. if you seen a person with big orange hair, bowling shoes.. polka-dot balloon pants with suspenders and a white t-shirt.. you can't tell me you aren't going to look and at least think how ridiculous or amusing that looks.

sorry, that's life.. everyone judges you whether you want to believe it or not.. your kids, your significant other, friends, family, strangers, etc. if you are offended that I might think you look frumpy, the maybe you should rethink about your style.. there are clothes that are comfortable, affordable, and NICE looking out there.. like I said in the last post, it really does only take 5 minutes to change into something a little nicer.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I go beyond their clothes, there is more to a person than what they wear.

Answer by older at 6:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes I do, but at the same time, I take my own judgments with a grain of salt, and I don't assume anyone else cares what I think.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i try to look presentable in public,, in case i would run into a co-worker or something. but i don't judge people because of the way they dress,, that's their business not anyone elses !!
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I'm guilty..only when someone is trying to look hot..but in reality they look trashy and cheap.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yeah, I do, but who doesn't really? I don't sit there and just watch people and make judgements nor do I really care, but if I see someone wearing something out of the ordinary or different I may have a thought or 2. But it would never be anything that would stop me getting to actually KNOW people.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• WHY are there so many questions that ask "DO you judge....." tonight?
    Anonymous

• I try not to, but occasionally I see some get-up that I just HAVE to mention to my husband, once we're in the car. And I could really care less what others think of MY clothing. I dress for comfort, not much for style.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011