Do you judge a woman if you see her without shaved legs?

Because I admit that is probably the last thing i think about, so I go awhile with out doing it and will still wear capri's. I think oh hell, its just hair.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I am also thinking of something other than if women are shaving their legs, but if I happened to notice a woman with hairy legs, I'd be tempted to say "sister! I see that you also have different priorities and forget (or dispense entirely with) little things like leg-shaving". There is a good chance we'd be kindred spirits :-)
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Women don't shave anywhere on their bodies in Europe. We were at a base in Germany twice---total of 6 years---traveled a lot and noticed it. I figure that women should be able to decide those things and not be a slave to "fashion". Its okay with me but I don't see many women in the USA who don't shave their legs.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Heck no. They could have a good reason for not doing it. Plus I really don't notice stuff like that.
    momma2beJan

Answer by momma2beJan at 6:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I honestly don't even look at stuff like that, so I probably wouldn't care. I mean, we all have days like that. I think, too, in other countries they don't even shave...
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I've got a lot more important things to think about than whether or not someone shaves their legs. It's not my legs, it's none of my business! I certainly don't care and would never think she "doesn't take care of herself". Maybe - like me - she choses to take care of her kids (who always seem to start whining at that time of the evening) than take the extra 5 minutes in the shower!!
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 6:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yep, I am one of those women. My DH usaully has to clue me in to when to shave! LOL.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 6:59 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I shaved today.....I left the house in capris yesterday...I don't care if I was judged or not, but I will admit I feel a lot better about myself today
    Tnamari

Answer by Tnamari at 7:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I dont think I really ever notice.. or am close enough to really look at others legs like that..
    If I do notice it would just make me smile.... Im not the only woman that does not have perfectly smooth legs! And good for her for being comfortable & not too caught up in woman needing to shave before able to bare some leg in public.

I am one of the woman that I can shave at night & then 10 min later when I get the chills drying off my legs are no longer soft! And the next morning already have a bit of stubble (not so much bad on the eyes, but not great to rub against! lol -- so glad my hubby loves me anyway & isnt a leg man!)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My husband calls me cricket.
    tomib

Answer by tomib at 7:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I tend to not look that close. Hey, whatever floats their boat. I can't stand it if I feel the stubble when they brush against each other. Must keep the stubble away!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011