Blech

Ever have a day where you look around you, can't decide where to start, so you just yell BLECH and sit back down at the computer? It's actually too cold to open the house up right now, and rainy, so I blame the weather.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 6:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yep!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Blech?
    Anonymous

• Ha, yeah, I have those days quite often. :D
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I'm a tad bit OCD so I don't have them often, but when I do the weather is definitely a contributing factor. Lately it's been wanting to work out in my "garden" but having wind so strong that it could decapitate a person so I sound my "blech" and only put the pots upright before retreating.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I made progress. I went to the store and bought celery. If nothing else, I've accomplished something.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 7:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Im gonna go ahead and assume you mean BITCH, but are too nice to say it...I appreciate that in a person. Or I am naive and never heard BLECH before. But yes, I do that all the time. Not in the presence of others, I scream and yell and cry if I need to. Holding emotions in only leads to sickness, TRUST ME. Let it out, anyway you can get it out.
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 11:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Im gonna go ahead and assume you mean BITCH, but are too nice to say it..

No, when I mean bitch, i say bitch. I really mean Blech, as in the sound often made by Muppets when they taste food they don't like.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011