Tryin to figure out why she got so mad at me for stuff i didnt do. adult content

found out this morning that my niece who is 18 and lives in another state, called my dad and tellin him she is gonna beat my ass cause im f**ing her bf. im 30 married, been married 10 years and together 12 and we have 3 kids. im not sleepin with anyone one than my husband. took me a bit to try and figure who she was talking about. i deleted and blocked my niece on fb and when i got my number changed i did not give it to my sister or any of her kids. after some thought i realized that she was talking about her ex bf from high school. he just turned 20. well we met while in college this last year. we have the same interest and he is really funny, how many guys do you know that wear woman's clothes and make-up and look pretty? lol (yes he is a cross dresser)other than the one quater he went to school here thats the only time we hung out and it was between classes only. he moved back to his grand parents after his grandma had a stroke to to take care of her, he is now 8 hrs away so we mostly talk on fb, usually debates on religion and politics. he has nothing to do with her since she is a drug addict..meth. it seems like all of my sister's daughters have a problem with me and i cant figure out why. i have nothing to do with any of them, including my sister.my sister has 10 kids by 10 different dads and one dad being our second cousin. i dont like how they party and bounce from one guy to another or one job to another.
by the way he is engaged to some chick his age that he met in college, and been with her since they met a year ago, really sweet girl.
thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like your sister has said things to them if all her kids have issues with you. And honestly, there are some women out there who will see you talking to a guy (even just on facebook) and they will take it to the exreme and say you are having sex with them to make you look bad. Obviously she is jealous that you talk to him and is trying to make you look bad. Who knows if she really believes it or not. Honestly, as long as your husband knows and your father believes you, that is all that matters.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Did you delete and block her from your life before or after she said all this to your dad. If it was before, maybe that's what led her to believe this.

Otherwise, idk... I'd guess drug use will make a person paranoid with violent tendencies. So I would chalk it up to her being a meth addict and stay away from those people. You don't want it in your life or your children's.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• IF she's a drug addict, there is nothing of HER talking, just the drugs. Take anything and everything she says with a HUGE grain of salt and keep her at arm's length until she's clean and sober.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I think she is jealous.......

Answer by older at 6:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Maybe she's in withdrawal right now. Don't sweat it, she's screwed up big time.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• she did this after i blocked her, she called my dad last night, i blocked her over a month ago after she posted about going with guy after work and fing him in the parking lot. my sister and her kids live close to 12 hours away and my kids met my sister one time. the boys were 2 and half and 6 mnths old, my daughter never met her. i stopped talking to my sister close to a year ago, i used to call and she how she was doing but that stopped after someone in her mom's family died and she started talkin shit on me cause of some will that i was NOT in. i was no relation to that person nor ever met them, why would i care if they died and left a will.( not trying to sound mean, just saying) my sister told my older brother that i was a drug addict, im not!!! i do not associate with anyone who drinks or uses drugs, i cut friends out of my life when i found out they smoked weed. i want nothing to do with that crap.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Don't you just love the 'dysfunctional family drama' in our country today? I ignore people who add negativity and drama in my life. Ignore phone calls to your father. You cannot help people like this and don't let them drag you down. 10 kids with 10 different fathers, really??
    People just keep having kids and do not know how to raise the one they've already got. We are probably the worst country in the world for this. 3rd world countries probably have better family units and relationships than we do and we have every advantage.
    Anonymous

• 10 kids by 10 different dads? Please tell me you are exaggerating or making up a story?
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i would ask her
    i don't like when people are mad at me
    it's their issue and at least your not the one mad
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• jealousy will get u no where
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2011