38 weeks almost 39, mucus plug? bloody show? adult content

ok im wanting to know how long after you had your bloody show did you go into labor?? I am not talking about your mucus plug, i know there is a difference between the two, if there wasnt then why do all the doctors say their two very different things, you can loose your mucus plug weeks before labor and bloody show normally shows up soon before labor...
anyways, i never had a bloody show with my first so help is welcomed lol lol =D thanks!!!

oh and is it normal for a plug to be very thick, like you have trouble getting it out of "you know where"????

and P.S. lol i lost my plug weeks ago, and i had a bloody show this morning lol lol thats why im asking haha lol lol =D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You're probably dilating, and labor won't be long now. Congratulations. :D
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I would say the same, bloody show usually occurs right before you go into labor.
    mamato2gagirls

Answer by mamato2gagirls at 8:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yes mam...now its the set and wait game lol..gl baby should be soon to follow!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 11:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2011