Do you ever feel like you waste ALOT of water?

Well today I did I went jogging came home SHOWERED got lunch ready for dh bc he has to work tonight when he left me and my 2 kids went out into the pool but as I went out there I noticed the patio doors needed to be WASHED so I did that then I had to WASH the patio floor then I FILLED the kiddie pool for our dogs I SPRAYED them a little too. Then when we were almost coming inside to really relax and have dinner I told the kids instead of going inside to bathe I suggested to bathe them outside with the water hose they were for it. Wow I must have used up gallons and gallons of water it is not everyday I do this. Oh then I came in and tok a shower :/
Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Yeah, I think about it once and awhile but I don't think I am too crazy with water.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I use tons of water in the summer. In the winter were pretty good about it, but summer time were out there all day and most of the time using water. I figure it balances out.

Answer by gemgem at 7:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I do not waste water. I got into alot of good water habits. I'm conscious of my water usage for sure. I have watched so many tv shows/docum where people need water so badly and use filthy contaminated water that....I know I'm blessed to have clean water and I don't just waste it. I turn of water while I soap up in shower, I turn it off while I brush my teeth and I have my girls in the same habits. and lots of other good water habits. I watch what my washer is set on for loads. Mini cycle for small loads etc etc.. I don't like wasting water that is so precious to others who do not have it.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No . Where I live there is lots of water , one thing there is no shortage of ! Not that i am wasteful but I don't have feelings of guilt about what we use . I am careful with electricity , doing laundry in cold water and drying it outside when the weather is suitable .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yea i think about it every day, its hard but taking shorter showers makes me feel better
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I try not to waste it.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:47 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Nope, I don't feel as if I am wasting water. We are extremely conservative with our water consumption.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2011