Would you be guilty of some of these style sins?

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/photos/page/17

it amazes me that people have SOO little self esteem in themselves that they would actually go out in public dressed this way.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 7:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• ewww....i love it! maybe i can find a few i've snapped in my daily comings/goings. LOL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Oh my goodness some of these are nasty, specially the lady with the white pants and her sanitary napkin was showing...... that goes beyond fashion sense.....................

Answer by older at 7:29 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Now that was gross. LOL. I wouldn't be caught dead dressed like a few of those were. The white pants....ewwwww
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 7:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• no way I would never dress like any of those people but I love that site.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 8:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No I don't dress like that , I feel sorry for these people.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:04 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• ^lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• There some others that I commonly see and see nothing wrong with , like the ones with a tee shirt on, wife beaters, etc, there is a probably nice people under the outrageous fashion, and no one has told them they don't look good this way.

Answer by older at 7:31 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• "I hate that website. I don't understand how they have not gotten sued yet. While understand a vast majority of them are 'trying' to get on the site and may even submit the pics them selves I am sure all of them are not. It is just another form of internet bullying. Kind of sad. "

it's far from internet bullying, I'm sorry, but if you go out in PUBLIC like that, you are putting yourself out there.. and that's life.. regardless of if the webpage is there or not.. you think that's going to stop people from thinking WTF? No.
    me thinks the only reason your upset is you've found yourself on that site or someone you may know..
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I do not shop at Wal Mart. The prices are not that great and I am not a fan of Post-Sam Walton business plan. They do not give good customer service, on the one time I tried to shop there. I will stick with the base commissary and BX.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 12:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• lol joeygoat.. I avoid walmart at all cost as well.. I TOTALLY agree with you about their customer service.. it totally sucks. The times I do have to go there, I swear I feel like I'm going to the jungle fighting off lions, and elephants, and monkeys!
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 12:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2011