What are you doing with your 4 mo old for fun? :)

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• For her: I play the rattle game where i shake the rattle in different places and she follows it. Peek-a-boo. I do wee-workouts with her: leg cycling, hold her arms and let her practice pulling up, i take her around the house and let her look at stuff. Knee bouncing to the horse track song, superman and i bring her to see the family in the house and they give her a fly by kiss and on to the next person.

For me: I like to put her in her bouncer seat and make her sit up and she has the biggest eyes when she sees herself that close in the mirror. I have so many videos! i do not know if every bouncer has a seat like this one, but it was really big so she didn't wobble from side to side much.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 8:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yeah that's about all the stuff you really can do now when they don't move much on their own :) I do all that stuff too :)
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i lay her on her playmat then i lay next too her and make faces and she smiles at me
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 8:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2011