Yeast infection problem adult content

I have never really had these till recently I think its due to switching to a new birth control. So I have no idea what I should do to make it all better. It smells awful down there and my discharge is a bright green color it kinda burns when i pee please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• see your dr asap..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Also each greek yogurt everyday, it could be the opposite of yeast infection. Either way eat yougurt, The opposite is called bacterial vaginosis. You can google and read about it. Sometimes just taking alot of pain meds or other things can cause this. Good luck.. In the mean time wear a small carefree pantyshield, it will help with the odor..... :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Definitely go to your doctor. Mine suggested to me to put plain yogurt on a tampon and insert it.. I never did this but have had several doctors and friends recommend this. They swear it works.

Also I've never heard of green discharge with a yeast infection.. I think monistat or vagisil had a home test you can do to see what kind of infection you really have and how, then, to treat it.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 8:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• NEVER HEARD OF PUTTING YOGURT IN YOUR VAGINA who in there right mind would do that?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 8:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

•  mamawilbur-       YOGURT WORKS almost better than Anything for a Yeast Infection.. i have used it & it cleared up twice as fast then just with meds. alone- OP- it sounds like more than a Yeast Infection is going on or it is a really Bad one- you really should go to the doctor to get it checked out- if you drink some Cranberry Juice it will help with Burning when you pee- hope you feel better soon!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 8:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• DOCTOR. Not later... NOW!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 9:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Start taking a daily probiotic

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• A yeast infection is itching,sometimes painful urination,yellow or white milky discharge,cottage cheese discharge and burning.i dont think it is yeast you should go in to be checked.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 8:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2011