More of a...ugh!!! than a question.

Trying to move while keeping an eye on an infant is just...ugh!!! We can barely pack without her getting into everything and then she is pulling on my legs the whole time because she wants my undivided attention. I am not looking forward to actual moving day (next wed. ) I have a feeling it will be a long day, at least we have a ton of help (my hubby needs it because I am preggo and my doc orders are to not lift over 1o lbs-which I do every day bc my daughter is 18lbs!) Please pray that this move will go smoothly...we are excited about the new house, we just aren't too excited about packing/moving/unpacking because our daughter is a handful!

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 8:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know, lol. We have moved 7 times in the past 6 years. All but 1 move we did with our son. And honestly as they get older it never gets easier! It is great you have help! And soon enough the packing will be over and you will be in your new house! Then the real work begins...unpacking, so not fun!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• You are fortunate to have a new house and to have a ton of people to help . Listen to the doctor and get some help packing . On moving day, stay out of it . Maybe you should have company to help you with your daughter and in providing welcome refreshments for all the ' workers '.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yes we will order pizza...a bunch of guys from my hubby's squadron are helping (He is in the AF) but unfortunately if wives came we would end up having a house full of young kids!
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I know how you feel! We just moved and I am pregnant and we have a 2 year old. Its so hard to get anything done when all they want is to be held and played with. I put my son in his high chair a lot with toys and snacks and crayons. And brought him from room to room with me and also put him in front of the tv to watch a show every now and then. I just had to make sure and take him out to run and play every little while. Also make sure you take lots of brakes if you can! GL Mama hugs!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• high chair or playpen with toys are great my 2 year old love tv so i found shows that she really loves and put them on when i do things
    queen3191

Answer by queen3191 at 8:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• More of a...ugh!!! than a question.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2011