Does anyone else get sick and tired of being at home all day long, as a stay at home mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes i do its really boring especially when my daughter is napping
    queen3191

Answer by queen3191 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I enjoy being home with my kids. I like keeping the house as best as I can. It may make me sound like a 50's wife, but I do enjoy it. It is what works for our family.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• There are days where I love it, then there are days that make me love nap time... Depends on the kids moods, and what's going on with dh ( he is always at work, and it gets really old doing things all the time by myself)
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Of course,,, who wouldn't?? Been doing it for 4+ years now. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy knowing that they've learned some things sooner then some in daycare. But seeing the same 4 walls all the time... :-/
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Not me, I love it! But then, we're not home in the house all day every day. We go for walks, go to the park,play outside, go to friend's houses, go shopping, etc.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 9:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• we have only one car, and we live in an area where it rains/snows a lot. It gets old, but we get out when we can (we have a park within walking distance)...
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 9:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yup. I want a job but we move so much (moving again in 10 months) that I can't in good conscience get a job just to leave again. I do take classes to break up my day, but I have been on a break now for over a year and am beginning to think I am losing my mind, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Of course I get bored sometimes. But how can I complain about being able to spend so much time with my daughter? I have to appreciate the fact that my fiance takes such good care of my daughter and I financially. And there's always Cafemom to waste away some of my free time!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 9:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• no way , im busy most of day at home
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• no only for the fact that i'm always doing something with my son... either going for walks, the store, or even just playing outside we are busy.... and the fun part is that he keeps me on my toes..
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 9:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011