• In the Spotlight:

So Touching. (long)

This is a conversation on Omegle between my daughter and a young girl she ended up connected to. She has had a rough love life as you will read and she is so happy she could help this other girl.

I'm sad.

how come!

everything sucks

like what?
i have no one to vent to
I have an ear. :D
my friends don't want to hear any of it how the hell do i get over a 2 year crush that i think has turned into love? he kills me. i want to die when i talk to him or see him
*serious face*
because he has such a huge affect on me
Did you ever date this boy?
no he's kind of a prude and we sort of try to avoid each other but recently i started talking to him
continue
and i want to message him but i'm so scared that he thinks i'm a burden or that i'm annoying i love him and i don't know how to get over it
How old are you dearie?
15 don't say i'm too young i've heard it all before
I wasn't going to. I was in that situation too at your age which wasn't that long ago. I'm only 19 myself Let me tell you a little story. It's about me at fifteen and the guy I loved and still kinda do. He was the only guy that I ever really liked in high school. He had just moved there from Louisianna. And he was the only boy that ever showed interest in me. I was a freshman and he was a junior I cared about him. A lot. I loved him more than I've ever loved anyone I completely devoted myself to him. I gave him all of me. Mind body and soul and it was great for awhile Three years to be exact
 then what happened?
 but I started neglecting my schoolwork, I was failing classes, my parents said I couldn't see him so I started sneaking around at three in the morning to see him. I allowed myself to be completely consumed by my affections for him. Then, one day, I was "late". I told him that I thought I might be pregnant. All of a sudden, he's not picking up his phone, he's not calling me back, he's not responding to my txtsI was terrified. I thought I was going to have to raise this kid alone. I didn't know how I was going to tell my parents
Were you pregnant?
Finally, because I was so stressed out, I lost my baby.When I left a message saying I had miscarried, He called me back within the hour to tell me he had gone to Rhode Island. ...and met someone there. Now I had lost my daughter, and the boy I had loved for three years And because of my grades (classes I failed because I was so devoted to him) no college would take me. My parents found out what had been going on and I had lost their trust I lost everything. So, my advice to you is, don't put too much stock in this boy. If you both decide to date, that's fine. Go ahead. But don't let it cloud your judgement or consume your life
Wow, that's quite a past. But thank you for sharing that
Don't put too much into the relationship because, even if you don't believe it, you're taste in men will change A LOT from now to,say your twenties Live your life for you and have fun while you're young.:)
(: that's really good advice. i don't know what to say but you've definitely renewed my strength
I'm always happy to help young girls in this kind of situation. :) I wish you the best of luck. And I hope you'll remember this and pass it on to friends and maybe even your own children some day. :)
You can count on it :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• While we were so diappointed in her when all this had happened with the sneaking around behind our backs and sneaking out at night, seeing this, I'm so proud of her, because she has learned from her mistakes and is now trying to help other girls by sharing her story. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• That is an incredible story. Sorry for her loss.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• wow i'm touched sorry for the loss
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2011