Miscarriage?

judging by my last minstrel cycle i should be 6 weeks 3 days but im only 5 weeks 5 days. how likely is it that its a miscarriage?

MomaMegan

Asked by MomaMegan at 9:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How do you make it 5 weeks and 5 days? Ultrasound?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 9:27 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• If you haven't had any bleeding or serious pain I wouldn't worry too much.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Probably you ovulated later than you thought. Are you having any other symptoms? Are you getting your HCG levels checked??
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I would ask to have your HCG levels checked to make sure they are doubling. I had a miscarriage just over 6 weeks. My HCG levels were high but they stopped doubling.
    mommyjewel

Answer by mommyjewel at 10:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• If your going by your last cycle then it could be off by a few days or even a week or so. Doctors go based off of your last period because most women do not know the day that they concieved. For example my last period was october 5th and if the doctors went by that my due date is off by a week and I know this because I hadnt had sex since Feb of 2010 until Oct 23rd so it would be impossible that I concieved before Oct 23rd. I wouldnt worry about it to much unless you are bleeding and have a lot of cramping like mentioned above.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• U may have ovulated later hun. I was actually 2weeks off by my ovulation time durring this pregnancy with a previous m/c.
    Good luck get ur behind to the doctor!!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 11:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• All babys grow at different paces...doesnt sound like a miscrriage to me. Did you see a heartbeat??
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• thank you all for your help. the doctor did not mention HGC levels. yes I am having symptoms mostly nausea and tender breasts, and no heartbeats yet they said it was to soon.
    MomaMegan

Comment by MomaMegan (original poster) at 1:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2011