Coupons

So I was watching extreme couponing last night and I was confused... Almost every single coupon I get says "one per transaction" so how are these women able to use 100 of the same one??

And has anyone else ever wondered if this show was going to ruin couponing for everyone?? I know sooo many people that watch this show then go and try to crazy things with coupons. The companies are going to catch on and start really limiting things. As will grocery stores!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I completely agree...I think some of these things on extreme couponing is rediculous...I saw a show where the woman bought 70+ bottles of mustard, come on who needs that much mustard?!?!?!
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 9:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• lol I know!! I saw one woman going on about how OTHER couponers are hoarders and her stockpile is necessary etc. but she had just as much crap as everyone else! I mean really, who is going to use 100 bottles of mustard? Yea I know some of them donate stuff, but they still have way more than they will ever use!

I'm not against coupons. I love my coupons and I use them every time I go shopping. But some people are just crazy with that stuff
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I watch the show and I do use coupons but not that crazy. I do stock up on things but only might be 3 or 4 items on one item. these people use some many coupons but having so many printers since can print two coupons per printer and then even go dig in dumpster. I might want to save money but not that far.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I also wonder, how much money do they SPEND couponing?? And sometimes it seems like they waste money. Just because you can get something that you don't need for 10 cents does not mean you should get 80 of them. You would SAVE moeny by not buying crap you don't need.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It has already started affecting couponing for us "normal" couponers. I have read of some stores cutting way back, and it is hurting those of us who use them as they are supposed to be.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Most of the time it is one coupon per item. They commit a lot of fraud on that show though. I coupon and I do stockpile but not outrageous numbers. Most of it is non food items.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Where there is a will there is a way. I saw the saw too and I suggest visiting the website and taking a closer look, and there are websites dedicated to helping people save money via coupons...just take a ill time, google it out and see what you come up with. The stores would not allow them to do that if it was violating the policy, thats for sure, especially in that quantity...:) Good luck on your attempt at EXTREME COUPONING!...if thats a word lol
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 11:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• scrapbooking

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• extreme ...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2011