Under stress my left side freaks out and then back and forth to the bathroom and then taking modiam ad for it? any one have ideas what to help with the problem?How do you react under stress?

see gong through a divorce and still living in the same house is finally starting to get to me. He talks less and less each day towards me, watchs the money since I am just a house wife. When under stress my left side just freaks out. I am on medicine but not really helping this time. What other things to take or do for it? I only get out once a week to shop so has to be around the house or something I can take for it. How you react under stress and what works for you. I get on and email so friends on here since no family or friends around me. What else can I do for the stress? Thanks

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 9:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• don't say "just" a house wife, you are a woman who does a lot!

a divorce would be stressful, especially if you two are still living together,
    well, start a walking group because exercise helps A LOT
    i was diagnosed with severe depression and severe anxiety
    so i've been told by my therapist to use visualization techniques, eat real healthy food, drink lots of water, focus on my body and what its telling me, and also take a "time out" when necessary to center and go to my special place
    look back into your childhood and try to remember the happy times when your guardians cared for you. be that precious person and treat yourself this way. be a good person, be the best you can be even through a divorce. make him think "dang why did i divorce her again?" also write in a journal, my therapist taught me this and it REALLY helps with stress
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• maybe u could see a doctor though about how your left side freaks out
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2011