this question is for the women who have SO who drive over the road

how do you deal with it? do you worry they mess around? what do you think when they dont call? I really trip on all this. Am i out of line? Im not an insucure person normally but ....

jostock

Asked by jostock at 10:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• at first iwas like over the road? i didnt understand all i had to do was read the questions.
    how do i deal with it? well, i dont. i bitch but when he's home i'm like GO AWAY!
    sometimes i worry that he'll mess around. but then its like if he loves me he wont? or you now.
    when he doesnt call. i trip out alot. and i bitch and bitch! :P but hey i dont know.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I was OK with it until he came home and some girl from a truck stop cafe called all the way from NY. His OTR job put a lot of strain on our marriage because he didn't know how to be faithful even when he was home so I knew he couldn't while away
    .
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 11:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My husband did , he's at home now but getting ready to go back to it. Dealing with it is hard I and his kids miss him we want to be able to see him daily we dont want him gone all the time. As for him cheating my husband is true blue, I know him extrememly well and know he would never do that to me and his kids. As for calling its not an issue either he calls a couple times a day because he's lonely and wants to hear my voice
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008