What is the most mischevious thing your toddler has done (so far)?

well, i caught her putting pen all over her leg and also destin all over her legs and arms. she usually does the mischevious things on my parents watch though.

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 9:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Recently I walked in and there was water all over my bathroom floor and a pair of panties that were soaked. The only thing I can think of is that she was playing in the toilet and put her panties in there as well.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:40 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Running outside every chance he gets and trying to lock the back door while I am outside. LOL.
    Laura1427

Answer by Laura1427 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I had dozzed off while watching tv with my DS he actually threw a ball on my face to woke me up.
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• oh yea i forgot her throwing a golf ball at me. my mother told me it was pay back because apprently it runs in the family. i did it to my brother when i was a toddler.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well the other day I caught my daughter outside and she was holding my puppy (min pin/chi) and she was trying to put him in the pool. She is always doing stuff like that.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• hiding in the cabinets..lol
    .jade.

Answer by .jade. at 11:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Well, besides locking me outside while I take out the trash....one time she went out the back door while I was in the bathroom. I came out to find her outside on the swing set.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• my 2yr old snuck out of his room in the middle of the night and found my stash of chocolate eggs from easter, i wake up to him hitting me on the head with one cause he couldnt open it. when i rolled over there was a pile of about 8 rappers in bed. looks at me and just smiles
    mimah

Answer by mimah at 6:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• my daughter went poopy on her pottychair
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 7:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• taratennant60 that is great but that isn; mischevious
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2011