• In the Spotlight:

Have you read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

This is a book about a girl falling in love with a vampire.

emsmom01

Asked by emsmom01 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Entertainment

• YES!!!! So good! Every woman who likes to read fiction should read this series (and join our group to talk about it lol)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 5:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• yes! my 18yo daughter got me to read the whole series. i love it. i can't wait to see the movie on december 12.
    hartsi

Answer by hartsi at 9:29 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• i just finished it 2day. the dh bought it for me on thurs. i couldn't put it down!! and i can't wait till i can get the other books. and i can't wait for the movie 2 come out!!!!
    ireshgurl

Answer by ireshgurl at 2:08 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• it has stolen my soul. i finished New Moon and am waiting for the opportunity to read the next, which i can't remember the title of.
    i'm pumped about the movie!! although, i can't say i'm too happy with their choice of actor to play edward. that dude from harry potter. ugh. there are prettier people out there.
    SpookyJ

Answer by SpookyJ at 7:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• The 3rd book is called Eclipse, which I just finished reading. The 4th book, Breaking Dawn, is scheduled for release on August 2nd. These books have become my newest addiction. They are AMAZING!!
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Yes,my daughter also talked me into reading all three. We have Breaking Dawn pre-ordered. Looking forward to the movie. I am not crazy about Edward though, I like Jacob.
    melanie62

Answer by melanie62 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 19, 2008