Diet? Exercise? Help!?

My daughter is 10 months old and since she was born i have been trying to loose the weight that i gained with her plus some but having a hard time. i have tried diets and gyms. granted i know it takes awhile to loose weight but its just always been so hard for me to do so. Any suggestions on a good diet plan or pills (dont really want to take pills but it would be a last resort). looking to loose like 50lbs hopefully before the snow flies again....help

AlysMom818

Asked by AlysMom818 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• I have been working out since January at 15-30 min 3-5 times a week. I had to take an eight week break due to an injury and then an illness. This week I am just getting back to it. I eat a fairly balanced diet and try to limit my junk intake to about once a week. I allow myself to have indulgences b/c if I don't then I will binge which is worse. I have also been using CLA from GNC as well as their Lean Shake. I have a shake when I get off work at 9:30 p.m. to avoid binging when I get home. What ever you choose to do just remember that it didn't go on over night and it won't come off overnight but if you work at it it will eventually come off. I am down only 15 lbs from January but it is better than staying where I was.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Have you ever tried Weight Watchers?

It is realistic....it teaches you have to eat like a normal human being..

I lost 30 pounds and over 12 1/2 inches on it..

I would never try anything ever again...as a matter of fact it has changed my life.

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:02 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Eat REAL food, the weight will fall off ( I lost 70 lbs of baby weight by making simple changes at the grocery storea0. P90x is great too.

Here's some links if your interested:
    http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/real-food-defined-a-k-a-the-rules/
    http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?t=p90x2b2&code=SEMB_GOOGLE_P90X&extcmp=e79dc8a93ec8447a&ef_id=YbVN0-03jzoAAIve:20110625053957:s
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 1:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• no potatoes, white bread or sugar in your coffe, start with that
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 2:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2011