Does this ever happen to you?

Lately, I have been hungry as hell..it takes a lot for me to feel full and even when I do, I'm not for long before I'm starving again. Any ideas what it could be? Nothing has changed, nothing at all..which is why I'm confused.

.MhacFoirfe.

Asked by .MhacFoirfe. at 10:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Health

• Yes and I have no idea why ... if I don't eat, it doesn't happen, but as soon as I take a bite ... it's on!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Exactly! It's driving me bonkers.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Comment by .MhacFoirfe. (original poster) at 10:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Has there been a recent void in your life you are trying to fill ? if not maybe medical reason.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My food budget cannot afford these kinds of munchie attacks!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• me too and nothing tastes right or is what I really want. I dont know what I want`
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:25 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Ive been doing the exact same thing for the past couple of dayz its driving me nuts.
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Do you eat too fast? [simplicity]
    That is definitely not an issue here. I am the last person to start eating and the last person to finish. It seems to me that everyone else wolf's their food while I take my time. 

@Shiva .... EXACTLY!!! It's not something sweet, sour or salty. It's something you know you want but just can't put your finger on so you munch in hopes of finding it. 

Started for me last month maybe ... it's a recent thing. I am hoping mine is just a symptom of peri-menopause. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I think it could be a few different things. Are you more active lately? and What kinds of foods are you eating bcz....if you're filling up on carb type stuff...it seems to burn off faster for me than proteins do. I can eat say, several powedered donuts and be hungry again in an hour or so, really hungry. or I can eat a piece of meat and cheese and not be hungry for several hours again. It's just something I have noticed in my own eating habits. ???
    or...Could you be pregnant, maybe?
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2011