Do you avoid/refuse giving your DH... (TMI) adult content

Blowjobs? If so, why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, although I cave in once in a while to make him happy. Why? Because it is uncomfortable for me and my jaw starts to hurt.
    Anonymous

• Nope, never!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 10:33 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My DH says he can't go without them and I don't like doing it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Tell him he needs to return the favor then. And BS he "can't" go without them. Maybe he doesn't want to go without them, and so you could give them once in a while, but you shouldn't feel pessured to do it all the time if it makes you uncomfortable.
    Anonymous

• Every once in awhile he wants one.. I usually give it to him, but I dislike it very much.. I mean maybe putting it in my mouth for a minute to get things started is one thing -- i usually do that when we are gonna "do it" ... but when he wants me to do it until he "you know" .. well thats a different story.... for one, the taste is horrible, and also I have a very easy gag reflex ... I can only go half way and I start to gag...so it is just never a pretty thing...

Also the reason that I do, do it for him is because he has done it for me many times lol.. I would feel guilty if not.
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 10:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i actually just had this conversation with my fiance. i told him i'm going on strike until he starts returning the favor. : ) lets see if it works! lol
    abannist

Answer by abannist at 10:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I do not like to do it so I will put it off, but every now and then I will but he is not allowed to cum in my mouth only on my chest, I have tried it but everytime he does I get sick
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 10:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I don't like oral sex....for him or for me. If you can't be happy with regular sex, you have got a big problem.
    Anonymous

• Just because YOU don't like it anon doesn't mean the rest of us who do have a problem. I venture to say that there are plenty of people out there who really enjoy it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Scout_mom, I didn't say no one likes it. I don't and I wanted to hear from other women on if they refuse or give in sometimes. I think i don't like it with him because he has never gone down on me. That makes me feel....angry and unliked.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Jun. 24, 2011