What is the best birthday gift for a 9 year old girl?

My nieces b-day party is tomorrow = )

Marti123

Asked by Marti123 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• Shaped rubberband bracelets, some clothes with hannah montana, justin beiber if she likes them. Dnt feel to bad my lil sister is 9 and I still dnt knw wat to get her.
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 10:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Gift card to Claire's so she could pick put something cute for herself. My girls are also really into art supplies and craft sets.
    Luuckymommy

Answer by Luuckymommy at 7:59 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• We are taking our DD to Knoebels for an early birthday present. We are going in July and her bday is the 1st of August. Knoebels is an amusement park.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I have a 11 year old niece that loves littlest pet shop so I think that is a safe bet.
    ashlrenee

Answer by ashlrenee at 3:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Forget the silly bands. Kids are pretty much over them in most of the country. The Claire's idea is a good one.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:38 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• For something a little different - you could get her a membership to Always Icecream. It's a great online learning site for girls that has virtual pets and virtual houses to decorate. Girls can also create their own artwork and even sell it to other Always Icecream girls in a virtual shop. My daughter really likes the site and I like her playing there because in order to do the activities in the virtual MiniWorld on the site, she plays great math, science, typing, music, geography and language arts learning games. And there is a social aspect to the site (that can be turned on or off by parents) where girls can share game reviews and chat with each other and even babysit each other's virtual pets. It's cute - I would definitely recommend it. You can get a birthday gift membership for $29.99 at www.birthdaygifts4girls.com/age-9

parkknollmom

Answer by parkknollmom at 12:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2011