HELP ME PLEASE!!

Hey well today I'm 18 days late. My period was suppose to be here on June 6. I have spotted and have a small clot. Like when you have a period but it was small. Nothing has happened since then. I have lower back pain, cramps, somewhat nausea..I have taken a pt but it was really faint neg. My husband and I looked at it and I could barely see it. Could this mean I'm pregnant? I don't know what I should do. Has anybody else been threw this and been pregnant? Usually, when I spot like that I start my period fully the following day. Please Help thanks!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What do you mean by a faint neg? do you mean faint positive? If so, no matter how faint, it is positive. I only ask that because most of the test I have ever taken have one line for negative (the control line) and then another pops up for positive and that could be faint. Take another test in the morning and see what it says.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:35 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i dont want this to sound rude or anything but you have asked this a ton of times and really you just need to see a doctor!
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 10:36 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Do you mean a faint positive? There is no such thing as a faint negative. If there was even a hint of a line, then yes, you very well could be pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Use a pink dye test like First Response. If you get another "faint" then yes you are pregnant and need to get to a doctor.
    Anonymous

• No I haven't asked a ton of times. I NEVER get answers. So I ask again.. And it was a very faint -. I couldn't see it if it was a + because It was soooo faint.. Could it have been a very faint positive?..
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• If you saw anything besides the control line, then chances are it is positive. If it a blue dye test, then it could be an error because those tests are unreliable. Test with a first response or an answer brand and you will know. Even if the line is faint, it means you are pregnant. Better yet, go digital. No need to squint with those.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I would go see your dr or wait a week and test again.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:46 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Not to be rude or anything, but we aren't doctors here on CM and a lot of people ask "am I pregnant" questions. We aren't psychic and almost always the answer will be "See your doctor" or "Test again later"
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Sweetie, with my first the pt was a very faint line of neg, and with my second I took a pt every two weeks for 4 months I knew I was cuz something was not right but they all showed up neg....... So I would call your dr and make an appt to have some blood work done!!! Good Luck!!

SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 10:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Wait another week and take a test again. If you still cannot figure it out. Go to the doctor and have them do a test. I had a friend take a test 6 times and the all came up negative. It wasn't till she went to the doctor for lower back pain 3 months later that they realized she was pregnant. They can do some kinda blood test that can tell better than the pt.
    Britny9

Answer by Britny9 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2011