Any way to help coop with the pain adult content

feeling like my bones in back r rubbing together 38 weeks prego almost 39. i have spers in my back witch r like little spikes an if they hit a nerve it will cause me to lose my legs for a litttle bit i dont know why but it does. i have had nerve testing an everything an its not nothing to do with the nerves so i dont konw an i cant take the usaul meds for this preoblem cuz they will affect the baby. nothing seems to be help is their anything i can do more. i just dont want to hurt my baby.

BOOKER123ABC

Asked by BOOKER123ABC at 11:06 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you tried taking a warm bath? Laying on your side with your back propped with a pillow and a pillow between your legs at your knees? I know that these things usually work for me. Its worth a try if you havent already tried them. Hope it helps :)
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• a warm bath but not to long..and keep the temp below 100.......more than likely the pain wont ease until u have ur baby!! Good luck and congrats!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 11:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Once the baby is born, you may find that the pain magically disappears. A lot of odd conditions pop up with pregnancy that go away once the baby is born. If it still is bad after baby, then take it from there.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 11:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• yes thanks anyways but i have tryed it all lol. im holding out as long as i can cuz i want the baby in their but i think i will try an see if they will induce me later next week if the pain does ease up or i begin to fall cuz it seems to happen more going up or down things an i just dont want to injure my baby. i know people on here might not be happy cuz she wont be in their 40 weeks or more but i have to do what is best for her an me.
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 11:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i have had this pain before not this bad. but the baby is pushing on my back an i have gain so much wieght thats make it worst. but i have cronick back pain to begin with so between the wieght an the extra fluid that i have a lot of presure.
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i went an lost alot a wieght becuze of this pain an know am gainning it back fast now an the problems r comeing back so after the baby gets out lol it will still be painful till i lose wieght again but it wont be as painful where meds dont help.
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Have you been going to the chiropractor?
    That makes an incredible improvement for many women.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• swim? yoga stretches?
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 2:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Go to the chiropractor or a specialist after the baby is born. Swimming and yoga aren't bad ideas either, but you might need some medication to manage the pain, for which you must wait for baby to get here. You are almost done with the pregnancy, so soon you can get relief.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• they only pose is the cat pose that helps a little. yes i will hopefully be going to a chiropractor after the baby comes. swimming doesnt help helps the hips but not the back. an when i go to get out i feel 10x worst. but its worth the few min of relief lol
    BOOKER123ABC

Comment by BOOKER123ABC (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2011