So I need some help plz! adult content

This may be tmi but I dont have anyone to ask..so my hubby and I were about to do it n I looked and notised he had red bumps on the head of his penis and also a red rash all over I immidatly stoped and askd him about it he got deffencive and said idk!! Ive been 100% faithful n resently had a baby so ive been checked I tld him were not doin anything till he goes to the doc i dnt kno what it is he refuses to go to the doc what could it be??could he be cheating??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like herpes.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:09 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It could be anything. Could be an STD. Or not. Maybe he tried shaving it for you. To be on the safe side, tell him you will get tested with him.
    Anonymous

• OMG i realy hope not but doesnt sound good.. :( (((HUGS)))
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• No, not herpes. My husband is a nurse and he said it could be anything from an std to maybe even being a heat rash.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:12 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He needs to go get checked asap & you should go with him so you can hear what the doc says, sounds like herpes & if it's an STD & you said your clean then he was obviously cheating because how else would he get it? (I hope not) GL sweetie!
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It could be anything, herpes, clogged pores from sweat, a rash, hpv....etc
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• The only reason I would be concerned is because he got defensive and he refused to have it checked out...if my hubby got a weird rash he would be at the doc the next day.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 11:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• ((((hugs)))) stay strong
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 11:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i thought the same red bumps on penis & he got mad when i asked who wouldnt? & didnt have sex for a week i was pissed.... he wouldnt go then i accussed him of cheating & we kept arguing so he went Finally & he had posion ivy!!!! goodluck girl! i understand its thee Worst! feeling in the world!
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 11:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• It could be anything, heat rash, yeast infection (guys do get those too) , BUT it also could be an STD so he needs to go get checked. You don't want a lifelong STD to deal with do you? No sex until he gets checked and be firm about that!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:30 PM on Jun. 24, 2011