Pregnancy Test Positive this morning and Negative tonight?? Help

Im at 11 past ovulation and I tested this morning using am EPT digital test and it said "pregnant". Tonight it came back negative.. What should I make of this??

Barbara144

Asked by Barbara144 at 10:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Your still in the early stages thats why in the morning is the bst time tp take a PT the hcg hormone is the strongest then
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• It could be because in the when you pee in the morning, you went all night without drinking anything. THis make your urine more concentrated possibley with higher amount of hcg, when at night you have drank throught the day, diluting your urine. I'd wait another day or 2 and test again. Good luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i would wait a day and test at firt bathroom in th emorning that is when the HCG is higest in the urine you might be at an early stage of the pregnancy and just do not quite have a high level of hcg in your urine for it to have shown up on a test and if you feel more comfortable call your doc to do a blood test
    garricksmommy

Answer by garricksmommy at 10:56 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• it most likely wont show from your night time urine for a week or two, I bet if you get up in the morning and take a test with your 1st urine it will be positive
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 10:57 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• my sister did the same and went to the doc and she was pregnant
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• U R pregnant!!
    CocoMason

Answer by CocoMason at 11:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• remember, they say to test in the morning because your pregnancy hormone level is the highest, and early in pregnancy it increase and decrease during the day.
    rileysmama8808

Answer by rileysmama8808 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• congrats!
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• The only way a pregnancy is positive is when there is HCG present, for HCG to be present there is a pregnancy. Others were right urine is more concentrated in the AM and becomes more diluted as the day progresses. I learned in my anatomy classes there are no false positives, only false negatives, Congratulations!
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 3:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Ya I agree with the others. Its probably because your urine in the PM is diluted. You might be able to get a evap line on a line test but no way could a digital be wrong. Unless your taking fertility drugs. So I would take one in the morning or whatever. Keep us updated. I might of posted this to late...oh well!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 12:06 PM on Dec. 14, 2008