What is your favorite Scary Story? ( true only)

Minewas when me and my guy rented this trailer.
My Uncle and his GF stayed with us. They always told us they heard and seen things when we wasn't there. Of course i didnt beleive them. But one night my uncle started acting different he has always been one of the nicest ppl i have ever knew. He has never hurt a lady or cursed. That night he sounded like a sailor. And he wanted to hurt his GF. Well he got put in jail. The next day he didnt know what happend and cried when i told him. When they left we were alone. we started hearing and seeing things that wasnt there. I saw 2 different ppl in the microwave. He seen shadows. And we both heard funeral music and felt like we was getting touched. we later found out some girl got hurt and killed their...

RedneckSammie20

Asked by RedneckSammie20 at 11:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol thats funny im the same way.:)
    RedneckSammie20

Comment by RedneckSammie20 (original poster) at 12:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• At my grandma's house there is a bathroom with a mirror. My great uncle Jhonny can be seen from time to time their. Full color, no shit. My little cousin was about three and playing quietly in her room across the hall from there. I walked by the doorway, and she is playing tea party with this guy. I get past the doo and I think "hold on, who was that" so I go back and he's not there. When I ask her she just smiled and said "uncle Jhonny." I do not spend the night there! LOL
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 12:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• mmmm
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I dont think i would even go bk their if i seen that.
    RedneckSammie20

Comment by RedneckSammie20 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2011