Who's personality did your LO get?

I hear all the time, oh he is exactly like his dad, or he acts just like his mom, or even he is a mix of the both of us....Just curious did your LO get your personality, your SO's personality, or a good mix of both? My daughter got mine, hands down. I am a very stubborn and headstrong individual, and my daughter has shown those traits since the day she was conceived! My hubby jokes all the time that once either of us has our mind set on something it is either our way or go away...I def. have a mini-me crawling around my house, she just looks like her daddy w/her blue eyes and blonde hair....what about you guys?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 11:56 PM on Jun. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My kids both have completely unique personalities. They have some idiosyncrasies that they picked up from their dad and I, but their personality is completely individual. They both LOOK exactly like their dad, though, which is crap because I contributed half of their genetic material, carried them for 9 months, gave them birth and breast fed them (the first for 2 years, the second for 10 months and still going). BS, I say! lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:58 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• my DD is my mini-me and it sucks! im very independent & stubborn so we fight a lot. shes only 3 and she wants to do everything her way & thinks her way is the best way...which is how i work too haha. luckily, she got my eyes & lips so i do get to see some positive traits of myself in her too.

our DS is only 2 months but so far he seems to have his dad's laid back attitude, but we'll see how long that lasts haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:07 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Both of my kids have both parents personality in them but we both agree they favor me more.
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 12:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• LOL! I know exactly how you feel....I was so excited when Sophie was born with Auburn hair (my hair color), it was the only trait she got from and everyone always said that she looked like hubby with red hair....well at about 5 months that hair went from auburn to blonde and she now looks like a girl version of him! WTF? He wasn't in labor for 17 hours followed by a horrifying c-section! But oh well, can only hope this next baby will have some of my traits.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• They are all different but the oldest, a daughter, seems to be most like her Dad.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My son got, I think, pretty equal traits, personality wise. He has my husbands attitude, that is for sure! But he is also very caring and thoughtful, which comes from me, my husband doesn't know what thoughtful even means, haha.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• we both have additudes i wont lie lol an we r still not sure if she has one or both cuz she deffently has one lol just by the thing we see her do we both r kinda a like so it could go eather way i think but im sure we will find out when she gets a little older shes only 3 now lol but deffently looks like daddy alot ever sence she was born an now haven another one can t wait to see if shes got my jeans or his lol wish me luck lol
    BOOKER123ABC

Answer by BOOKER123ABC at 12:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My first son is a carbon copy of Daddy in every way. I have never met a more hard headed, stubborn little guy, but he can melt my heart with his big brown eyes...exactly like Daddy :)

The second is a blend. He can be persistent, but he also had a more laid back, pick your battles attitude like me. Maybe it's because I was the second child with a hard headed older sibling too ;)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• she always looked just like her dad. but she is changing alot. she got my hair thought. not the color but the texture style of it when i was small. straight at the tope and curls at the bottom. but personality its all me. def me. she is such a drama princess. i guess i have to hand over the torch. its def me all of it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 12:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• All four of them have my personality. They are all independant, strong and caring. They stand up for themselves but don't hesitate to help someone else.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2011