Is porn cheating?

i don't think it is, but i saw someone else say it was....never thought about it that way...
i don't think it is at all! since there's no physical contact/intimacy whatsoever

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• It's not cheating in my house. It only bothers me on the rare occaisions he watches while we're in the middle of a dry spell lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• To some, it is. My husband thinks it is.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Nope, hubby and I have an "art gallery" relationship - you can look, but you can't touch. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes.
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 12:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I think this really depends on each and every relationship and what each person in the relationship feels, I think its something everyone has a different opinion on your either accepting of it or not, so when the question is asked is it cheating, I think people can only answer it for themselves and regarding to their own relationship not anyone elses. It is personal.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• good point princess :) if both parties agree to it then its not, if one party says no way, but the other does it anyway then it would be
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Me personally I don't think so I have watched it with my hubby it doesn't do nothing for me or him we was just trying something out but if he wanted to look at it I would say go ahead maybe we can learn some new tricks lol
    Mrs.Akins

Answer by Mrs.Akins at 1:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I think when it invades your relationship then it is. If one of you like it and the other doesn't then yes. If you would rather be watching it then spending time with your SO then yes.
    momofne

Answer by momofne at 1:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• It ain't cheating to me, I rather for my man to watch porn than go out and screw with some jumpoff and bring home a STD.
    TashaStar81

Answer by TashaStar81 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 1:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2011