Have any of you pregnant with twins had this?

I had to go to the emergency room with terrible cramping and tightning of my stomach. They did an ultrasound and found out I was having twins my first question is they said baby A is 6 weeks 4 days and baby B is 7 weeks 2 days has anyone else had this happen? If so do you know what causes it?

Also another question I had some light bleeding after my last 2 pelvic exams and have bled a little bit after those but now nothing has anyone had this and was everything ok?

I am currently at 9 weeks with them and all of my morning sickness has went away is that a bad sign? Thank you for all your answers

expecting209

Asked by expecting209 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well the date they gave you is just an estimate they pretty much just measure how far it is from the head to the bottom of the trunk. normally twins are diferent sizes so that is all they are most likely the szme age.

my dr told me that after any pelvic exam can cause the risk of slight bleeding like spoting afterwards and also sometimes after sex too. so that should be normal. i am ten weeks with my first but have no morning sickness what so ever, just extra tired in the morning no vomitting or anything like that and it is normal. congrats with the twins i was hoping for them but they only saw one in there, i keep having dreams about two. good luck with your pregnancy! hope i helped
    melis1029

Answer by melis1029 at 6:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• they said my twins were 3 days apart and my mom had twins that were concieved 3 1/2 wks apart but i dont know what causes it??? GOOD LUCK
    cherri_bloss

Answer by cherri_bloss at 12:01 AM on Jul. 14, 2008