• In the Spotlight:

What would you do?

If you stayed at your mother's house and your spouse who is a nosey butt found your mother stash of sex toys? Then he showed you (made me scream) and one of the items was a corn cob vibrator. Would you be scarred for life? Because I feel that way and I cannot even say something about it to my mother. Now my husband is calling her a freak. UGH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• That is funny. I remember when me and my sister where little and found our parents stash of nasties. Yes it scared us for life.
    rachl79

Answer by rachl79 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Why did he touch them at all?!?! He's the freak! Lol. And yes I would be scarred for life.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Gross!!! Why would you say anything to her!?!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Just go on with your life and pretend it never happened. Your mom is a big girl and she can have sex toys without being a freak.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 11:10 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• He did not touch them. He just said to me "Honey come here, I have something to show you" and stupid me, I looked. Now I feel all dirty and he is highly amused. He makes corn cob jokes all the time and I want to vomit.
    Anonymous

• He never should have been snooping around like that. Your mother is a sexual being. Being a mother doesn't change that. I doubt I'd be scarred, probably I'd be amused. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Lmfao I am sorry but it's truly funny, my mpm had one of those it was given to her as a gift never in her life did she use it but she always joked about the corn cob
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 11:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I did not even know you could buy a corn cob vibrator till this happened!
    Anonymous

• ew, he may think he's being funny, I tend to have quite a sick sense of humor myself, but he is disrespecting your mother, first by finding her private things, second, by continually joking about a mother to her own daughter. Disrespect doesn't make for good funny factor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• You know, when I was younger I was looking a shirt in my mother's drawer and found her stash!! OMG!! I was like 15 (wasn't really sure what it was :D) I'm not scarred, but, eww. :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Dec. 14, 2008