Birth control

is it against God's wishes (almost like a type of abortion)?
i think it is, but i have it anyway since it would be worse to raise a child i cant afford.
i'm stuck in the middle, either way would be making a wrong decision

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 1:40 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Health

• It isn't like abortion at all because you are going to release the eggs and let them go to waste anyways without the birth control, they are not and will not be babies until they are fertalized. You just aren't letting them be fertalized. thats like thinking condoms are like abortion in a way cause they are a form of birth control. they are all smart options to not have unwanted children.
    sarah8910

Answer by sarah8910 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I don't think it's anything like abortion. I do not believe in abortion, no matter what the circumstances, but I loyally take my birth control. Wow!!! Could you imagine this world without it?! We would be overpopulated and in poverty. ( even worse than we already are!)
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I agree. I don't think it's anything like abortion. I've had an IUD put in since June 2009. Using birth control shows that you are a mature woman and choosing to make that responsible decision not to bring a child into this world if you're not ready for one or another one physically, emotionally and financially.
    Lakazmommi3

Answer by Lakazmommi3 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• yea i agree, we are doing better for society and future generations
    lizzybee44

Comment by lizzybee44 (original poster) at 1:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I don't feel it's anything even remotely similar to abortion. In fact, that "argument" I see from time to time is so ridiculous to me, I can't help but laugh at the lack of intelligence on the matter.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 1:55 AM on Jun. 25, 2011