MOVIE FOR KIDS

Do you know if the new Panda movie is suitable for children?

Sarah961

Asked by Sarah961 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Entertainment

• Well you can't be too careful, I mean what the movie industry deems ok for 13yo's today , I don't think is suitable at all. I think some are pretty raunchy actually. You never know what they will start adding in little kiddy movies...it's just good to get an opinion from someone who has seen it ...I don't see a thing in the world wrong in that. :D
    We saw Kung Fu Panda and it was cute!!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 3:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would check to rating and the reviews on a parent magazine website for more information. I
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I check ratings for movies on this website:

http://www.commonsensemedia.org/movie-reviews
    Ashoonik

Answer by Ashoonik at 3:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Depends on what you think is suitable. My son loved it, laughed a lot! Had to keep shushing him cause the theater was full, lol, he is 4. But we are a movie family and he watches lots! You are talking about Kung Fu Panda right? I mean, it is a kids movie so I am not sure why you don't think it is suitable...
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 5:42 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i took my 3 year old DD to it and it was great! it really depends on what you deem inappropriate. its rated PG because of the Kung Fu violence and like the first one it has a deeper underlining meaning, but it was lost on my DD. there is fighting, explosions, and implied death, but nothing graphic & nothing more than any other Dreamworks animated film. if you think the Shrek series is suitable for your kids then Kung Fu Panda 2 is too.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yes it is.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 5:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2011