Can someone enlighten me?

I can understand all the moms on a mom website. I don't understand why a 15 year old girl would create a profile to ask if she might be pregnant if....

Why not just google it instead of going through the trouble when you don't have kids.

marybeth927

Asked by marybeth927 at 2:41 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in About CafeMom

• cafemom is the new "facebook" for moms. Could be a troll or this child really wants to be pregnant and is keeping their profile in hopes they really are.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• google would be much easier
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 2:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I don't know. May it be she would like to talk to moms because she does not have one (or) has a bad relationship with her mom? At least she is asking. I would refer her to WebMd or Dr. Oz's website for REAL information that is at least factual. Better yet she could go to a local planned parenthood clinic for help.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I seen two of them in the last two days and their profiles are very detailed with lots of photos. I just don't get it.
    marybeth927

Comment by marybeth927 (original poster) at 2:44 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• True that she may not have a mom to talk to and is scared.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 3:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I already thought of that... But they don't talk. They both posted their question and never posted any follow up. It seems to me if you just wanted your question answered you would ask google or jeeves, if he's still around. I don't get making a whole profile to ask a question and not even follow up. Maybe it's the way people answer it, idk.
    marybeth927

Comment by marybeth927 (original poster) at 3:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2011