• In the Spotlight:

lose weight

WHATS THE BEST DIET? I WOULD LIKE TO LOSE AT LEAST 10LBS. IM GOING TO START EXECISING BUT NEED A LITTLE EXTRA HELP. HELP!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Eat only organic food and you WILL lose weight. It's hard but literally eat nothing but veggie dishes. You can join a vegaterian and vegan group on here. They have some good recipes.
    Anonymous

• You know the Cabage diet is a sure win you will lose that en lbs and and be on a new start. It has never failed me.except for the fact that I hurt my back and no longer can do the things I use to so 10lbs don't help any more I need to lose a lot more but look it up and if ya like cabage and can deal with the diet for 7 days it's all good. Good luck or should I say less wt.
    Charlie

Answer by Charlie at 4:26 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• cabbage diet will give you a bad odor... down there. =/
    Anonymous

• Ew..
    Anonymous

• get a wii fit! works wonders!
    jocelynsue123

Answer by jocelynsue123 at 11:35 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I do figure 8. A vegan certified product. There are shakes, tea, energy drink, chews, pill and more. I love it and it works. It is from arbonne. You can great sample at www.passion4more.myarbonne.com just contact with what you like to sample I believe. Also I do there colon cleanse.. Not a laxitive. Naturally cleans the colon. You can carry 10-20 lbs of crap in you. So there is a good spot to lose some weight. I am just about to try their Detox 7 day cleanse too. I have heard some great stuff. Why not lose weight and be healthier I figure. And it is all stuff that can be part of a normal life.. Not change the way you live. Which is good for me as I have 3 kids I am cooking for and love food. I am not going to make a seperate meal for me all the time. lol The shakes are very safe too... my kids drink them too. Get that extra protein and fiber!
    KimArbonne

Answer by KimArbonne at 9:49 AM on Dec. 15, 2008

• exercise and diet.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 12:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2008

• Banana diet.
    Anonymous

• The Abs diet and exercising...you have to move it move it, you have to move it, move it....
    Anonymous

• Weight Watchers and Wii Fit. I'm almost 50lbs down.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 5:25 PM on Dec. 29, 2008