About Depo birthcontrol shot!!

how do you know if your pregnant but your on the shot? it gives you signs of pregancy but what if you really are?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Hey...I'm on the shot too and well it should work 100%. That's why I don't worry about getting pregnant...and well if u do get pregnant then it's just cuz the shot didn't work on you...but I know that if you take certain antibiotics while ur on it it can interfere with the shot and that's the only way u can get pregnant...have u done a pregnancy test?
    Babygirl760468

Answer by Babygirl760468 at 2:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I have taken 1, turned negative But the medaction an shot affects it, it can be a false negative or positive, I should get a blood test!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:00 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No birth control is 100%. Unless it has HCG in the shot (I'm not sure what it has in it I would never put hormones in my body) then you cannot get a false positive on a test.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2011