So Clueless..

Just had surgery in Feb to remove a 13 lb tumor off my left ovary, had to have left ovary and tube removed. I also have PCOS and have been on Progesterone since Nov of last yr. A few days after my surgery I had my period, wasn't able to be intimate with my BF for 8 wks. In March no period, finally in April I ovulated was with him 2 days before I ovulated and a day after. Never got my period so I took a preg test and it was neg, now its almost July and no period, been having some symptoms like swollen and tender breast, been crampy on and off some pains in my uterus also here lately been in and outta the bathroom a lot, been nauseous, but was like that after the surgery, but the nauseous feeling comes and goes. Could I actually be pregnant this time?

HisOneNOnly

Asked by HisOneNOnly at 2:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• well by now a pregnancy test would certainly be accurate. test again. you should maybe almost be far enough along to feel the bump, even, by now, no?
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 3:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• oh wow! all that does not sound fun!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 3:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Test again! Good luck :)
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 10:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• test again, it could be a bfp, its likely it could of happend for you in you had sex 2 days befor and even after, so lots of baby dust.
    kellylong78

Answer by kellylong78 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Ty for the comments, been so freakin confused! Just bought another test waitin to do it ,but cant sleep don't really wanna get my hopes up to much.. And what is bfp?
    HisOneNOnly

Comment by HisOneNOnly (original poster) at 5:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Well did the test when I got up and the neg sign was very very faint so next step is to go to my female Dr and let them know what is goin on and ask for a blood test thats always right.. So now Im back at square 1 sighs...
    HisOneNOnly

Comment by HisOneNOnly (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011