Anyone have any ideas for pregnancy nausea that maybe i havent heard of?

Tried ginger stuff, lemons, vitamin B6, crackers, water, and more....

jenni_j

Asked by jenni_j at 4:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was constantly sick threw my whole pregnancy...my grandmother told me to drink only room temp. Drinks...and it help a lot...aslo for some reason pickles help idk y ...the drink temp thing helpd me a lot though
    canibalkittykat

Answer by canibalkittykat at 5:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Limit your activity, let your food sit for an hour before you become too active (like mom always said about swimming!).
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:13 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Peppermint...or maybe it's spearmint

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i had bad morning sickness and the only thing that help was wild honey cough drops and i had to b perscribed med from the doc..also my ob told me that take ur pernatals later in the evening and eat smaller meals but more frequent,also b4 you even lift your head up in the morning to eat some saltine cracker so to keep them at ur night stand,and oh thse nausa pop u can get at the motherhood store . ..i stil struggle with trying to keep things dwn but im not nauses anymore im 20wks now ...gl
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• baking soda (about a tsp) in 8 oz of water....sip it...it really helps.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Coca-cola syrup. Not the soda, go to your pharmacy and ask for a bottle of it. You put it on a spoon with crushed ice. It tastes pretty gross, but it's an old remedy that works.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 10:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2011