My 3 year old is peeing the bed at nights!!!!

She has been potty trained since 1 1/2 years old...and now it seems like she's having accidents every night lately....I stop giving her drinks before bedtime...I make sure she goes pee before bed and she always does go... So what the heck is going on?

Please help and let me know what to do!

Thanks

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 6:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• make sure there is a night light in her room and that her room is clean enough that she can access the bathroom at night. my 5 year-old is scared of the dark and her door drags (which can wake her sister up) so we have been leaving a night light in the hallway, making sure her room is clean before bed (no scary monsters or toys to trip on) and her door cracked open at night. Sometimes it's the little stuff that causes these things
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 6:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Hello there, I have 2 kids myself, and I do understand the troubles of potty training. But this site was very helpful for me: potty training help site. I hope this helps.
    runningmom82

Answer by runningmom82 at 6:12 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• How long has this been going on? Maybe she has a uti or something?
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:52 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My son did this as well. For a time we purchased the night pull ups and then it just passed, as quick as it started. Good luck.
    MollyDD

Answer by MollyDD at 8:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Maybe she is just sleeping heavier at night now, lots can cause that, a change in route en, the weather ... Maybe consider putting her back in a diaper or pull ups if you prefer for a while
    MadreMas

Answer by MadreMas at 11:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Put her in Pullups. She is only 3. I think it is really unusual for a toddler to be trained at one and a half years. WOW> Just relax and put her in Pullups and don't make her nervous or feel that she is making a big mistake. She is not.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:06 AM on Jun. 25, 2011