What is the sweetest thing your SO has done for you?

Asked by tspillane at 8:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• Ummmm. get me pregnant? He's not exactly the sweet kind.............

Answer by Kimedbs at 8:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• He has dearly taken care of me when I have been sick, waited on me hand and foot!

Answer by older at 8:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Treats me with love and respect every day

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:50 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Oh my hubby does so much sweet and caring things it is hard to pick just one, he is always waiting on me hand and foot, giving me massages, kisses and hugs and telling me how I am the most beautiful woman in the world everyday, but the one that stands out the most is I was sick with a stomach bug and vomiting everywhere and he told me to lay down and rest ,I started getting sick again and came running through the house just to end up vomiting ALL over him and the floor, he came to check on me (once I made it to the bathroom) and then cleaned the vomit off of him and up out of the floor and didn't complain the first time. just came and layed down beside me and rubbed my back. he is a sweetheart like this all the time and I feel very blessed to have him in my life.

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:34 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My SO isnt the sweet type either..getting me pregnant or saying baby make love to me..<3

Answer by Heather021287 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2011