Would you be mad??

Would you be mad if all of a sudden you see your SO phone locked!! It has never been locked before and now it is. He asked me hand him his phone and when it came off the charger it was locked. I asked him why it was now locked when I have never seen it locked and he made up how it is always locked when this is the first time it is....The first thing that came to my mind is that he is cheating.... Would you guys think the same??

ljmommy1211

Asked by ljmommy1211 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• if you know it is never locked before
    but husband says it is always locked, then this is odd
    i say, trust your instincts, but do not jump to conclusions

keep your mouth shut, smile, BUT keep your eyes openand
    do not except excuses that do not fit or make sense
    hopefully there is an explaination
    just this alone, means nothing
    BUT
    if when you are keeping miuth closed and eye wide open, there are other things tht do not make sense or fit into normal puzzle, do not except excuses that you know do not make sense

since you came to this thinking of chaeting with just this phone lock thing... has there been chaeting in past from him? best prediction of future actions is past actions
    or
    you are over reactingbecuase of another mans actionin your past?

what does your gutt say?
    has to be more than one time locked phone - is there more?

good luck-cheating spouse sucks big time, hope it i
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:45 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• No, you are imagining this over a locked phone?

Answer by older at 9:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My hubby's phone is always locked. When he was deployed I sent him some....naughty pics....well he didn't have his phone locked and some of his buddies saw those pics...ever since his phone is always locked...difference is, I know the combo and can unlock it.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Maybe he had one of the kids start playing with his phone and he locked it to stop that. unless it is password protected i wouldn't assume anything
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:10 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Well. I wouldn't think cheating exactly but if his phone has never been locked before and your sure of it just ask him why bc there could be a reasonable explanation and you know if he starts acting shady then its time to worry.
    XxtoxicbeautyxX

Answer by XxtoxicbeautyxX at 9:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would ask him why it's locked all of a sudden & just look at his reaction but I wouldn't over react, I then would ask him to tell me the password to unlock it & if he hesitates & says no then that would be a little problem because if he has nothing to hide then he should be able to give me his password with no problem.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I would be pissed. I would say "open it and let me look since you have nothing to hide."
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:58 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes. im just insecure maybe but i would think cheating f it was me. but, jus bug him about it. lol
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 11:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes I would...you can check the phone log on your cell phones if the bill is in your name or if your on the account. Go online and check all the numbers and the ones you don't know call them. I did when my Husband tried to cheat on me. I still check his phone but i go online and check all incoming and outgoing numbers from his phone.
    If I ever find out he has cheated on me He is history no matter if I love him, I hate a cheat and a lier and deserve better and so do you.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• My husband locks his phone so he deosn't butt dial people.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:14 AM on Jun. 25, 2011