so alll who were offended i apologize, i am overdue with a lot of false labor but no real results, i dont want to wait till next week because of the constant pain and discomfort im in. i never expected to be called names. sorry for asking

sickofbeingpreg

Asked by sickofbeingpreg at 11:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am sorry they were being rude. I think it is either a full moon or everyone here is on the same cycle. I do not know of any actual way to induce labor, hang in there, it will over soon. Do your best to rest and relax even though you are in pain. Once they get here you will not get much of a chance to rest for a while. Also make sure you eat, once true labor starts you will not be able to eat for at least a day and going in hungry sucks.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 11:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well either way you can't break your water like that. Seriously.
    Anonymous

• See your OB. Maybe she or he will strip your membranes if your far enough along to start the labor process.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:29 PM on Dec. 13, 2008