I didn't know I was pregnant???

You know, the tv show..... A friend and I go into a disagreement and I wanted to know what others think. So do you believe that a woman could be pregnant and not know it???

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes i do! I carried very small and had it not been for the fact that I had been pregnant before I would have never even thought about it with my second.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• anything's possible
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes I do. I had a friend who didn't know she was pregnant and you could seriously not tell she was pregnant. No belly no cravings no other symptoms. It happens.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:22 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I am sure some people can. I would know. My body makes it very clear when I am pregnant.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I guess it is possible but not with me! My body is not very nice to me when I am pregnant, though I do have to say that with this second one I didn't have any symptoms at first, the only reason I took a test was because I was late. With my daughter I just knew because I was sick all the time, even though I hadn't missed a period yet.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I had a friend who did not find out until she was six months pregnant and the only way she knew was because of her annual Pap exam. One of my good friends in college went into labor in the dorm and did not know she was pregnant until the paramedics told her she was. It can happen. I know it was about three months before I knew with ds. We was trying to get pregnant so we was out buying pregnancy test every month. I went to the doc to see about TTC and she did an exam and that is when we found out. No symptoms or nothing. So its possible.
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Well, obviously it happens or there wouldn't be that show. I do think it's rare though.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:24 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• at the end of the show it explains why she didnt know she was pregnant. and what signs of pregnancy she had and why she ignored them or thought they were somthing else.. it happens. My ex bfs mom was pregnant with him and didnt know it the baby didnt moved and she hardly gained weight. She was getting sick so she went to the hospital they told her the baby was a tumor. she was about to have the baby inked out. she was at work and hurt her back and had to go back to the hospital and then she was about 7 months. that doctor figured out she was pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I suppose.
    But, if you know ANYTHING at all about pregnancy, you would recognize symptoms. It was very obvious to me,even when my tummy was flat. And by 7th month, the baby was moving around so much it was like watching big tidal waves on my stomach. Then, there is the fact that your period doesn't arrive and your boobs get big.....wow,I just don't know. Some women who have been traumatised by sexual attacks or have has surgeries can't really FEEL anything below their waists?AND, if they don't want to be pregnant, they could be in denial. The mind is an amazing thing. We can do some strange things in our minds and conrol our bodily sensations when we are emotionally disturbed , from everything I have read about this.
    I just don't think it is possible to NOT know you are pregnant.Unless there is something funny going on.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:15 AM on Jun. 25, 2011