She didn't pay us!

Okay my sister and her bf had to move her things into storage yesterday. She called several people in the family including me to help her. Need I remind everyone that it was really hot yesterday. She told us not to worry about dinner because she would have pizza and soft drinks there for us. When we got there she was at Kroger. So we stood there for over an hour waiting on her and the bf. When they finally returned, she got out of the car with no drinks or pizza. I mean I'm a nice considerate person who don't mind helping others, but I found her to be very rude to have us all over there working our butts off and she had no drinks...nothing. When we were done she told me that she was about to head out to have dinner and thanked us. Is this a selfish brat or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2011 in Relationships

• She said she would provide food and drinks and she should have.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I agree, you know I probably would not have mind the pizza, but at least have drinks there because it was hot. If I knew she was going to pull this stunt, I would have bought the pizza and drinks myself. One of my family members has diabetes. He could have really gotten sick, but he made it through the move just fine.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Yes, selfish brat indeed!

Answer by older at 9:32 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• absolutely a selfish brat! did anyone remind her of what she had said? i would have. and then i would have called in some delivery. and more then likely been a bitch and not have let her have any...
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 9:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• You should have called her out on it. I would have said, "Hey where's the pizza?"

Very selfish!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Okaaay, yes....that is just rude, selfish and inconsiderate -period. Her being my 'sister',,I'm afraid I would have had to open my mouth and remind her what she had said and didn't follow through. Sigh........ugh, PEOPLE!!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:53 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• uh since she said she was going to have these things and she didnt i would have spoken up when she said she was going to dinner and ask where i & the rest of crew where to meet her so she could pay us dinner .....thats just me and my passive agrasive self......the woman sounds like a selfish brat who need a talking to..

cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• Very selfish and I would've said something. people now adays are more worried about themselves and what they want and need that they use people to easy. I am glad you all made it through ok but she should have at the least brought some cold drinks for you all.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:26 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• wow. When I moved i supplied pizza and drinks and one guy left early and so we gave him some tip money for helping.Your sister is really inconsiderate.....
    geminilove7717

Answer by geminilove7717 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• i really think that was selfish! Most of my family is like that but, i mean if she wasnt gonna buy food & drinks then she shouldnt of said anything & then say there about to go to dinner!?! she coulda said do you want to go to dinner but we dont really have alot of money so youd have to pay for ur self thats why i change my mind about the pizza.. . SOMETHING instead of acting like she never said it!
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 11:29 AM on Jun. 25, 2011